Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have achieved year after year recognition.
As their trusted advisor, we support our clients to deliver on their strategic business initiatives as they unify, automate, and modernize their data and operations to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their customer's experience. Our over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, and our 18 years of 100% focus on Microsoft technologies and business applications, is how we deliver excellence through expert services and industry-focused cloud solutions.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.Job Description
The Hitachi Solutions Customer Engagement (CE) practice delivers solutions to its customers within the following Microsoft Dynamics 365 workloads:
• Dynamics 365 Sales
• Dynamics 365 Marketing
• Dynamics 365 Customer Service
• Dynamics 365 Field Service
• Dynamics 365 Project Service
Each D365 workload represents a services capability that requires a comprehensive execution strategy including growth, delivery, and skills development. A Capability Lead is assigned to lead each workload. A successful candidate would be a thought leader in the field, and above all, passionate about the capability. They would have depth of experience, understand market trends, having the drive and motivation to evolve alongside their capability, sharing that leadership with the practice and our customers through presentations and strategic initiatives. Responsibilities:
• Define, document, and communicate technological strategy for assigned capability.
• Define and communicate capability goals that align with annual practice goals.
• Monitor capability performance and report on growth metrics.
• Listen to customer feedback and adjust strategy as needed to achieve goals.
• Identify training needs and be a key stakeholder in the Capability Training Academy.
• Provide coaching to CE Team Leads on the development of resources.
• Collaborate with Marketing to develop GTM collateral for assigned capability.
• Provide sales support for assigned capability
• Provide estimates for assigned capability
• Review Statements of Work related to the assigned capability
• Create and grow the community around the related capability.
• Work collaboratively with Microsoft based on the capability and build professional relationships with the product group
• Lead by example and motivate team members to reach their potential.
• Performs other duties or tasks as assigned or require.
• Maintain a personal utilization of 80-85%.
• Maintain personal CSAT of 80%.Qualifications
Currently performing in a senior-level position (L5+ if within Hitachi Solutions)
• Demonstrated leadership and high performance in current and past roles within the organization
• Consistent track record of on-time, on-budget and to-specification delivery of D365 solutions
• A genuine passion for the work we do and the technologies we support
• Passionate about the assigned capability through thought leadership, articles, blogs or publications
• Awareness and Up to date knowledge around the capability (to the latest release and roadmap), including core Power Platform knowledge
• Excellent judgment, strong interpersonal abilities, and a desire to manage and develop talent
• Be able to effectively plan own work and pivot based on urgent prioritizes
• Ability to manage multiple priorities at once
• Ability to lead and select from a list of tasks and prioritize effectively
• Ability to think strategically in support of the bigger picture
• Ability to think outside of the box and find creative solutions to achieve organizational goals
• Positive mindset, results-oriented, and problem-solving attitude
• Experience with Azure DevOps or similar tools Reports to:
• Director, CE Strategy & GrowthCollaborates with:
• Practice Leadership (Team Leads, Capability Leads & Principals etc.)
• Regional General Managers
• Regional Client Service VPs
• Regional Delivery Directors
• GTM Industry VPs
• Team Leads
• Consultants and ArchitectsAdditional InformationWe are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.