Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. We strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America, and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help our customers achieve their vision through superior products, prices, and people. Hitachi solutions has been recognized as the winner for the 2021 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service Partner of the Year Award and also named a finalist for the Dynamics 365 Customer Service Partner of the Year, Dynamics 365 Marketing Partner of the Year, Dynamics 365 Sales Partner of the Year, and Government Partner of the Year.Job DescriptionJOB OBJECTIVES:
To effectively handle the business and work visa requirements of the employees, ensuring that the process runs smoothly and in compliance with the immigration regulations and law, release of Business Visas and work permits are timely and aligned with the targets set for the business operation.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handles the work and business permit/visa and immigration compliance on a timely manner.
- Avoids any legal issues that may occur in relation to business travels, relocation of employees by assisting them to obtain visas, work permits and other related immigration documentation.
- Ensures all paperwork, including applications for immigration, work permits and business visas are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Obtain understanding of current immigration requirements and remain abreast on new developments, processing time, restrictions and among others.
- Escorts applicants if necessary to the Embassy for their visa appointments.
- Processes the simplest to the most complex visa cases correctly and efficiently employing a polite manner to both applicants and Embassy employees with little or no need for guidance.
- Tracks applications and closely work with requesting employee on relevant requirements and visa/immigration requirements from application to successful travel and arrival to destination country
- Closely work with Immigration 3rd Party Partners and keeps fluent interaction with the Visa unit on visa operations, as appropriate, to establish efficient visa processing.
- Exercises discretion and high degree of professional responsibility in handling confidential/sensitive applicant information and documentation.
- Maintains and retains files strictly without need for close supervision.
- Responds promptly and accurately to a full range of simple to complex employee inquiries and complaints in a courteous manner.
Additional InformationOUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
- Any Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or any related course.
- Prior experience in an administrative / secretarial / relocation or admissions function / understanding of the visa requirements
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Highly attentive to details, meticulous, strong negotiation skills, result oriented, customer oriented, hardworking, trainable, and a team player.
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.What is it like working here?
- We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.