Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge
Senior Marketing Manager(ANZ)
• Reporting to the Senior Director of Field Marketing, APAC and working closely with the country manager and local sales team as well as the other functional leaders, the senior marketing manager has to define marketing requirements for both internal and external audience with the mission of generating demand for Hitachi Vantara solutions.
• Develop strategy and plan to address opportunities and challenges with the ANZ team.
• Manage and develop the yearly marketing plan and budget for the country according to the global marketing guideline and local business strategy.
• Be responsbile for driving the demand and lead generation program initivaites in collboration with Country Senior Leadership Team to support local business growth objectives
• Deliver high-quality leads to the field and achieve our goals of MQL, marketing-sourced pipeline and revenue.
• Communicate effectively on corporate strategy and vision with local team. Ensure the success of new solution and product launch in ANZ.
• Effectively communicate the Country strategy and vision to support objectives at both APAC and global level as required
• Establish and manage relationship with strategic partners and allies; identify joint influence points.
• Drive execution with outsourced marketing agency and partners to ensure the execution of integrated marketing programs.
• Marketing Programs comprising of direct mail, email, advertising, webinars, seminars and tradeshows - that deliver on pre-defined awareness / consideration goals and revenue objectives
• Act as local brand champion; embrace the philosophy and deploy the vision to the market
• Align and work closely with other Functional leaders and partners to get buy in, support and feedback on program effectiveness
• Document programs and conduct post analysis and evaluation on all programs
• Collaborate with team members to support non-demand generation activities that support Country market presence and objectives through PR, social media and customer advocacy
• Maximise the value and ROI on all marketing spend
Primary Skills Qualifications:
• Understanding of local market. Be able to quickly translate sales, channel and customer requirements into marketing strategies and deliver timely marketing programs
• Proven successful marketing plan development and implementation skills are essential
• Ability to develop and articulate strategy, able to drive translation of strategy into successful tactics and execution
• Demonstrate understanding of marketing discipline and marketing mix including audience targeting, and marketing vehicles
• Ability to thrive in a demanding environment, requiring high degree of deadline-driven productivity, commitment, adaptability, communication, initiative and follow-through
• Strong negotiation skills and effective budget management capability
• Strong project management skills with ability to recognise, adapt and respond to changing market and business environments
• Ability to thrive with a strong sense of accountability, ownership, adaptability, initiative and execution
• Able to work with and influence colleagues at the local, region and corporate level
• Able to work closely with strategic partners and channels
• Quickly recognize, adapt and respond to changing market and company environments
• Demonstrated ability to be accountable for projects from conception to implementation, including budget
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to travel as required