Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have achieved year after year recognition.Job Description
- Required to be hands-on with the Power Platform
- In-depth knowledge of Dataverse, Model driven Power Apps, Canvas Apps, Power Automate and Power Apps Portals.
- DevOps and CI-CD Pipeline with Power Platform Build tools and Power Platform CLI
- Understanding of common Industry standard business practices supported by Power Platform
- Experience and knowledge of working with Power Apps Component framework
- Provide comprehensive application support, system diagnostics and repair
- Oversee the timely and effective resolution of client issues
- Strong debugging, problem solving and investigative skills. Ability to assimilate disparate information (log files, error messages, etc.) and pursue leads to find root cause problems.
- Partner with cross-functional technology and design teams to ensure consistent, positive client interaction.
- PL-200: Power Platform Functional Consultant Associate
- PL-400: Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- PL-900: Power Platform Fundamentals
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.