Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Responsibilities:
• Hands-on in Oracle Applications 11i/R12 e-Business Suite and GRC to resolve Issues.
• Raise Oracle Tickets and find solution
• Discuss Issues, CR with Business User, Collect requirement.
• Develop Custom objects - Forms, Reports, Programs etc.
• Good hands on SQL/PL-SQL. Knowledge of Procedures, Functions and Triggers.
• Fix Issues and Develop CR on Conversion & Interfaces / Integrations, Workflows and Web Services.
• Should have hands on experience in development and customizations of Reports, APIs, Interfaces Reports, Oracle Alerts, Web ADI, Workflow, OAF and Forms, XML Publisher reports.
• Estimation of Custom objects development efforts after understanding the requirement
• Support GRC and EBS modules for issues reported
• Issue Resolution
• Updating Zendesk Tickets.
• Tickets Creation, Updating Status and Closure
• Issue Resolution Document/ Root Cause Analysis
• CR Development - Customer Report, Forms, Objects, etc
• Functional/ Technical Specification Document
• Test Case Document
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.