Meet the Team
The Hitachi Vantara Customer Success team manages the long-term relationship with our customers, helping them to maximize the use of our products capabilities to their advantage and fulfill their business goals.
Our Technical Solution Architect (TSA) team provides guidance to our customers on implementation and problem solving, and serves as a customer advocate, understanding the customers goals, priorities, pain points, and expectations. Additionally, TSA leads the customers through their solutions implementation and usage during the lifetime of the relationship with our customers.
As a Lead Architect, this role also requires guiding and mentoring other Architects in the group to define processes, standard and help other members of the team. Our Technical Solution Architects work with a limited number of customers to ensure a balanced time allocation to each customer. What you'll do:
- Coordinate technical kick-off sessions by providing detailed product overviews and determining the customer's design, integration, and development plans.
- Coordinate product roadmaps, functionalities, and specific product features that are relevant to their implementation needs.
- Act as an advocate for the customer and liaison to our Engineering, Product Management, and Support organizations.
- Design deployment architecture, solution design, integration with other tools, performance tuning reviews, support during rollout, and optimization of our customer's implementation of Hitachi Vantara products.
- Mentor our customer's staff and Hitachi Vantara architects in the use of Hitachi Vantara technologies and best practices.
- Coordinate/Validate designs of any onsite professional consulting services/training that the customer needs.
- Identify and develop internally and externally facing best practices.
- Travel up to 10%
What you bring to the team
- Excellent relationship building, stakeholder management, and communication skills.
- The confidence to manage executive relationships, both internally and with customers, to create successful business transformations.
- Excellent communication skills and superior customer-service skills are essential.
- A passion for technology and working with customers to enable successful outcomes.
- Additional training or education in business, sales, or marketing would be ideal, but not a must-have.
- Self-directed with the ability to support multiple customers with minimal supervision.
- Superior listening, speaking, presentation, and writing skills in English.
- Proven experience performing architect-level design for large scale end-user implementations.
- Strong experience / knowledge of Cloud, SaaS, multi-tenancy deployments.
- Strong experience working with business intelligence, data integration tools, big data, data governance and data catalogs.
- Strong experience on No-SQL and Big Data technologies like Hadoop, BigQuery, Redshift, etc.
- Able to demonstrate capacity to manage client expectations and to negotiate appropriate resolutions to issues to outcomes.
- Able to explain technical benefits and integration points to management and technical audiences.
- Strong ability to drive customer requirements and tech strategy planning.
- Degree in business, computer science or MIS a strong plus.
- Foreign languages are nice to have.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage, and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed, and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension, and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours, and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit: Wa
- Harmony, Trust, Respect Makoto
- Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity Kaitakusha-Seishin
- Pioneering Spirit, Challenge