Meet the Team
The Hitachi Vantara Customer Success team manages the long-term relationship with our customers, helping them to maximize the use of our products capabilities to their advantage and fulfill their business goals. Our Technical Solution Architect (TSA) team provides guidance to our customers on implementation, problem solving, and serves as a customer advocate, understanding the customer's goals priorities, pain points and expectations. Additionally, TSA leads the customers through their solutions implementation and usage during the lifetime of the relationship with our customers.
Technical Solution Architects work with a limited number of customers to ensure a balanced time allocation to each customer. What you'll be doing
- Coordinate technical kick-off sessions by providing detailed product overviews and determining the customer's design, integration, and development plans.
- Coordinate product roadmaps, functionalities, and specific product features that are relevant to their implementation needs.
- Act as an advocate for the customer and liaison to our Engineering, Product Management, and Support organizations.
- Design deployment architecture, solution design, integration with other tools, performance tuning reviews, support during rollout, and optimisation of our customer's implementation of Hitachi Vantara products.
- Mentor our customer's staff members in the use of Hitachi Vantara technologies and best practices.
- Coordinate/Validate designs of any onsite professional consulting services/training that the customer needs.
- Identify and develop internally and externally facing best practices.
- Travel up to 10%
What you bring to the team
Excellent relationship building, stakeholder management, and communication skills: