Description de l'entreprise
Hitachi Solutions Europe is a global Digital, Data and Technology consultancy, Microsoft Gold partner and Cloud Services partner, specialising in end-to-end transformation.
As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in Dynamics 365 Business Applications, Power Platform, including Azure, Application Modernisation and Data & Analytics.
Our highly skilled team help drive improvements, creating efficiency and growth within organisations. We are committed to Microsoft technologies, with a mission to revolutionise modern businesses. To achieve this we employ the best, most dedicated talent to deliver outstanding technology solutions to both our local and global clients.Be part of our Hitachi family
We place value on collaboration, open communication, and transparency. We emphasise the importance of team spirit, cohesion, and appreciation - And through our talented people, innovative culture, and technical and business expertise, we deliver game changing outcomes every day. Our learning culture and flat hierarchy are our recipes for success. But don't take our word for it - Have a look what our employees are saying. Hitachi Solutions : rejoignez dès maintenant notre équipe de conseils en technologies Microsoft (hitachi-solutions.fr) What to expect, your benefits
Hitachi Solutions offers competitive compensation packages (incl. bonuses), pension and benefits plans. Work/Life balance is an essential part of our culture, and all our employees are home workers, although you will be expected to come into our or customer's offices from time to time. We operate a comprehensive career development programme that includes mentoring and training plans to ensure that you will continue to grow and develop your career at Hitachi. Join us on our exciting journey and be part of the Hitachi Solutions family.
We are growing in our Data & Analytics and looking for a Solutions Architect Data & Analytics. Diversity and Inclusion at Hitachi Solutions
Diversity is the wellspring of our innovation and our growth engine, and we believe that creativity is fuelled by diversity. To be truly user centric, we need to ensure that the teams developing products and services are representative of the communities they serve. Our collective success is achieved by fostering and respecting our employees' and customer's individualities coming together as One Team. Hitachi strives to create an environment not only where genders, races, cultures, sexual orientations, and identities can work together, but where the beliefs and views of those participating feel equally represented. If you are interested and want to know more about this opportunity, apply directly and have a chat with us. Description du posteKey Responsibilities
- Assisting customers to maximise returns on their Analytics investment.
- Developing long lasting and high-quality business relationships with clients by instilling trust and confidence
- Working directly with clients to understand their business strategy, programme requirements & processes
- Demonstrating the future state solution enactment of the articulated programme strategy in the context of data and analytics & related applications and technologies
- Utilising specialist knowledge of analytics, data warehousing and data engineering to support the development and expansion of the solution footprint to meet clients' articulated business strategy.
- Providing solution demonstrations and contribute effectively on new bid work.
- Developing original approaches to improve or replace existing processes and procedures.
- Designing bespoke solution.
- Documenting the Programme Solution Design
- Supporting Lead Consultants in their review of functional & technical specifications for clients of high complexity and quality
- Guiding Client Programme Directors & Project Managers and keeping them informed
- Sharing knowledge with other project team members or other Hitachi Solutions consultants
- Develop direct reports' and team members' soft skills and support their career development for succession planning.
- Execute assigned responsibilities in a manner consistent with Hitachi Solution Europe Ltd.'s Quality Management Policy.
Informations supplémentairesWe offer you
- Deep knowledge of the business intelligence applications and analytics
- Strong consulting experience
- Experience of developing customised solutions to complex business problems
- Demonstrable Programme level Solution Architect experience
- Strong working knowledge of Solution and Integration Design
- Relevant Microsoft certifications
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- A logical approach to problem solving and the structured introduction of change into operational systems
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Good interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Future in a modern working environment with continuous training options
- Freedom for independent work and creativity
- An attractive workplace in a motivated team that enjoys working together
- A dynamic company with short decision-making and reaction times