Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business, and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing
As a Digital Solutions Service Manager, you will own the delivery of managed services into a portfolio of clients, managing integrated solutions across multiple service towers.
Reporting to the Head of Service Management you will enjoy varied responsibilities including:
- Financial management of service & CCNs - revenue and cost forecasting.
- Service transition and acceptance into service of new and changed services.
- Management of SLAs, KPIs and contractual obligations.
- Ensuring service quality and customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring adherence to and compliance with standards.
- Service & contract change management for incremental & additional services.
- Stakeholder and relationship management, internal and external.
- Management of supplier contracts.
- Management of small projects and complex system changes.
- Attendance at client meetings, including the presentation of service reports.
- Driving innovation and continuous improvement across all service towers.
- Responsible for organic growth in adjacent services within allocated accounts.
- Supporting the wider account team(s) in developing new opportunities in non-adjacent services.
What you bring to the team
The Service Manager provides service governance and has responsibility for the service on behalf of the Managed Services practice. Specifically, we are looking for an individual with proven expertise in the following areas:
- Experience in similar roles within Managed Service/ Service Provider organisations.
- Experience of managing complex end-to-end service solutions.
- Service delivery using virtual / leveraged / dedicated and hybrid service teams, both on and offshore.
- Development and negotiation of contracts and service level agreements.
- Project management experience.
- Ability to confidently engage with customer stakeholders.
- Commercial management of different contracting models.
- Record of accomplishment delivering financial and service improvement.
- Pragmatic application service management expertise.
- ITIL certification.
- Ability to manage both single and multiple client engagements in parallel.
- A logical approach to problem solving and the structured introduction of change into operational systems.
- An understanding of documentation standards, basic accounting and excellent presentation skills.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit: Wa
- Harmony, Trust, Respect Makoto
- Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity Kaitakusha-Seishin
- Pioneering Spirit, Challenge