Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
Hitachi Vantara Vietnam (formerly known as Global CyberSoft) is a leading global IT solutions provider founded in California in July 2000. A Hitachi group company since October 2014, it was rebranded as Hitachi Vantara in January 2020. We have many years of experience providing premier IT solutions and systems integration services to customers around the world in the areas of Digital Transformation, Product Engineering Services, Enterprise Applications, Embedded Systems, and Managed Services.
- Writing well-designed, testable and efficient code
- Building reusable components and libraries for future
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimize performance, providing code documentation and other
- Inputs to technical documents, and participating in code reviews.
- Bachelor/Master's degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology or related technical discipline with at least 3 years relevant experience;
- Experience in the full software development lifecycle from requirements analysis to design, development, testing and implementation;
- Proficient in the languages (Java/Angular/ReactJS or .NET core/C#/WBF
- Experience in Cloud (GCP/AWS/Azure)
- Knowledge of database systems and SQL.
- Pay strong attention to detail and deliver high quality code in a timely manner;
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.