Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
Hitachi Vantara Vietnam (formerly known as Global CyberSoft) is a leading global IT solutions provider founded in California in July 2000. A Hitachi group company since October 2014, it was rebranded as Hitachi Vantara in January 2020. We have many years of experience providing premier IT solutions and systems integration services to customers around the world in the areas of Digital Transformation, Product Engineering Services, Enterprise Applications, Embedded Systems, and Managed Services. The Role & Responsibilties The Fullstack Engineer
will work along with team members and customer, report directly to the project manager. Main responsibilities is ensure project quality and services work in a fully integrated manner as expected by the customer, follow software development process and contribute ideas to improve the project quality.Responsibilities:
- Writing well-designed, testable and efficient code
- Building reusable components and libraries for future
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimize performance, providing code documentation and other
- Inputs to technical documents, and participating in code reviews.
- Bachelor/Master's degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology or related technical discipline with at least 3 years relevant experience;
- Experience in the full software development lifecycle from requirements analysis to design, development, testing and implementation;
- Proficient in the languages (Java/Angular/ReactJS or .NET core/C#/WBF
- Experience in Cloud (GCP/AWS/Azure)
- Knowledge of database systems and SQL.
- Pay strong attention to detail and deliver high quality code in a timely manner;
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
We strive to create an inclusive environment for
all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge At Hitachi Vantara Vietnam
, we enjoy:
Hitachi Vantara Vietnam offers a competitive benefit packages. Come join us to enjoy:
- Unique opportunity to work with a multinational team of Hitachi in over 130 countries.
- Incomparable chance to participate in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLCs) and comprehensive soft skills training.
- Competitive remuneration with attractive allowances & bonuses.
- Opportunities for advanced career development overseas, including the US, Japan...
- Competitive & attractive compensation and benefits packages:
- Allowance languages certification, English, Japanese.
- Subsidy for transportation and meals.
- 13th salary & Incentive Bonus
- Additional International Insurance Package for employees.
- Company trip for employees.
- Being an integral part of a dynamic and fast-growing global enterprise.
- An open, professional and nourishing environment with out-side of work activities, such as football, tennis, badminton, dancing, music, and charity.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Location: Danang You can review our company via those links: Hitachi Vantara Global - Hitachi Vantara VietNam Review Other Opportunities via: Hitachi - Careers in Vietnam
- Facebook - Vietnamworks - ITviec - Linkedin