Company DescriptionJob Description
• Demonstrates strong coding skill using Dynamics AX X++ and its related technologies/tools ( DMF, Report development using SSRS, SSAS, Workflow, Batch framework, Security framework).
• Experienced in AX2012/D365FO and its latest releases.
• Reviews and understands Functional design of given business requirements for technical solution and prepares detailed technical design (TDD)
• Produces high quality TDD document as per set standards and templates.
• Drive/Assist Technical design on the GAP requirements with other technical teams to ensure technical quality is consistent.
• Engage in discussions with functional consultants for design clarifications.
• Work closely with rest of development teams to assist them in development to adhere to project timelines.
• Ensures no deadlines of projects are slipped and takes ownership for given deadlines.
• Delivers high quality X++ code with defined quality standards and guidelines.
• Expected to be flexible with time and collaborate with onsite & offshore teams effectively.
• Exposure to use TFS/GitHub as collaboration tool and code management process.
• Exposure to use VSTS, preferably Azure DevOps Handling of extension for customization in D365 F&O Must have delivered solution on Microsoft Application Lifecycle Management using Azure DevOps.
• Knowledge of unit testing for custom developed features Well versed with the overall technical architecture of Dynamics AX / D365 FO.
• Reports his/her progress periodically to lead/project manager and assists them in reporting. Works with minimal supervision and self-driven Additional Skills expected :
Competent in one or more of the following technologies/tools.
Microsoft Azure services (such as Azure Data Factory, Azure Blob storage, Azure functions, Azure Service Bus, CI/CD) and/or Power platform tools (such as Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI reports), SQL, Azure portal, LCS, C#.NetQualificationsAdditional Information