Meet The Team
Are you ready to change the world? Do you want to be passionate about your employer and the brand you represent? Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd, guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
What You Will be Doing:
Account Manager are responsible for:
- Establishing and managing client relationship with key decision makers.
- Establishing and building "trust" and leverage client context by understanding client's overall business goals.
- Positioning Hitachi as a Strategic IT partner and identify avenues for Hitachi to implement IT solutions.
- Overall account to include work quality and customer satisfaction.
- Managing Account and Project Manager combinations to achieve client goals
- Contributing to new business development efforts in other verticals and facilitate those offerings.
The Account Manager should be comfortable in groups/teams and be able to both lead and follow. Must bring top-notch consulting /relationship management skills and a deep appreciation of IT tools, techniques, systems and solutions. The AM will be held accountable against Measurable Revenue/Profit Growth within set timelines.
What You Will Bring to the Team:
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in a client facing role or account leadership role in the IT professional services or management consulting firm.
- Current/prior "Big Four" consulting experience is required.
- Experience in the global service delivery model.
- Past experience managing a client P&L of at least $5-$10 million dollars, including reporting and metric assessment for the account.
- Domain expertise in Communication, Media & Technology
- Strong background in a project environment and application development.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to communicate effectively along vertical and horizontal planes internally and in client organizations.
- Detail-oriented and able to manage and maintain all facets of complex assignments.
- BS degree required; Advanced degree preferred.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage as we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed, and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.
With Japanese Roots Going Back Over 100 Years, Our Culture Is Founded On The Values Of Our Parent Company Expressed As The Hitachi Spirit
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge