*US Residency and working authorization required. SF Bay Area preferred.
Hitachi Vantara is looking for an Emerging Alliances Manager to build strategic relationships with a portfolio of assigned partners that include NVIDIA, Weka and others. The role is responsible for establishing and leading a global strategy per partner, driving revenue, cross-functional alignment, execution and GTM activities. Working with internal teams and the partners, the Alliances Manager will be tasked with building credibility, effectively communicating and evangelizing the Hitachi Vantara story, crafting the partnership vision and strategy, and cultivating key executive relationships that result in jointly differentiated solutions. Responsibilities
- Cultivate relationships with strategic partners, primarily in the 'emerging' category, and align/develop joint strategies that have a long-term focus, bringing to market jointly differentiated solutions.
- Execute GTM efforts for all Hitachi Vantara solutions, delivering incremental revenue.
- Effectively partner across the entire value chain to enable strategic solutions.
- Take input from the Field Global Account Managers, Business Segment Leaders and Geo Leaders, Global Account Management Team and key Global Account Customers to develop ISV strategies, programs and metrics for success that are aligned to the company's business priorities worldwide.
- Responsible for supporting the overall global sales strategies, proposing GTM plans, and generating results from the assigned partners.
- Work directly with partners in defining and developing joint marketing programs, activities and events.
- Work directly with customers, GSIs and channel partners to capture and drive sales opportunities and work effectively across functions with other Hitachi Vantara employees to manage the business.
- Leverage a broad understanding of the Hitachi Vantara and partners' products being represented and be the subject matter expert on the joint solutions with strategic partners and articulate Hitachi Vantara benefits and advantages.
- Provide status information to Hitachi Vantara Management including Hitachi Vantara + Partner forecast and pipeline information.
- Track internal sales and technical certifications; promote training initiatives, as it pertains to our partnership business.
- Evaluate partner's strategies and provide analysis and recommendations to management.
- Promote an inspiring and positive vision during face-to-face, verbal, and written communications.
- Ability to manage potential conflicts, reach appropriate resolutions and maintain strong, constructive relationships.
- Effectively collaborate with managers at multiple levels to achieve joint objectives.
- 5-10 years of experience working with Partners, Alliances and Systems Integrators in global, complex business models that have successfully delivered solutions to market.
- High levels of technical and business acumen with broad industry knowledge.
- Previous experience in managing high-potential strategic technology relationships; specific experience with Nvidia and/or Weka desirable.
- Experience achieving annual revenue results of at least $25M, with a proven track record of growth.
- Extensive knowledge of GTM models, including sell with, sell to, sell through, co-branding, and OEM.
- Demonstrable success in building and leading global cross-functional teams.
- Advanced ability to work and manage within a heavily matrixed and global organization.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with demonstrated strength in public speaking.
- Highly skilled at developing executive-level relationships.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge