Meet our Team
Our 5 member strong Global Services Finance team supports managed services and professional services business globally. While this team present financial advises to business partners to run business smoothly and to avoid/manage any financial risk in this chellanging environment, we do also help business to optimize the cost and find the opportunity to grow business. While day to day financial work may be monotonous sometimes, we make them fun by furnishing superior level of financial analytics & modelling and business reviews.
In recent time, the team has demonstrated exceptional services by bringing financial transparency and timely support to business partners and Corporate finance. We have really raised the bar and become trusted business partner in short span of time. Safe to say, we are all fun!What you'll be doing
The Project Finance Advisor is responsible for accounting, reporting and analyzing the financials of Managed Services deals and Global Services. This role is also responsible for the operational support which includes dealing directly with customers and internal business partners.
Providing deal and operation support to achieve high level of financial accuracy to build forecast and Annual Operating Plan (AOP) for Managed Services business.
Articulating quarterly business results to Senior Management and follow up actions to drive closure. What you bring to the team
- An ability to think creatively and work consistently to identify financial and non financial issues in multi-year, multi-element, capital intensive and complex deal structuring for Managed Services
- An ability to work with virtual teams, GEO/Corp business and finance leaders around you to support managed services business - we are all here to support your success!
- The aptitude to get into the details while also seeing the big picture, perform superior level of financial analytics and financial modelling for Global Services
- Qualified Chartered Accountant or CPA or CMA or CA or MBA Finance
- 10+ year's experience post qualification and 5+ years in Services Finance
- Superior quantitative and analytical skills
- Hands on financial analysis and modeling skills
- Experience with multi-year, multi-element, capital intensive and complex deal structuring
- Ability to objectively view issues (financial and non financial issues)
- Common sense approach to problem solving with ability to think outside the norm, and to follow initiatives through to completion without significant guidance.
- Ability to facilitate and influence changes in external groups as well as within your own organization.
- Ability to work well in a variety of different teams across GEOs.
- Good communication & presentation skills (verbal & written)
- Flexible approach and positive outlook
- Able to get into the detail while also seeing the big picture.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skill
- IT or Software industry background or exposure to revenue recognition criteria under IFRS 15 and IFRS 16
- Broad based experience in hardware and software products, product support, professional services and the outsourcing of these activities.
- Ability to work under pressure and create the culture of "can-do"
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge