Meet The Team
Are you ready to change the world? Do you want to be passionate about your employer and the brand you represent? Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd, guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
What You Will be Doing:
- Bachelor's Degree in a related Information Technology or Computer Science discipline
- 8 years of experience in support, development, design and implementation of technology solutions on large initiatives - preferably in Financial Services
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in development and support of Java, Spring Boot running on AWS and Azure Cloud Services
- 3+ years experience building Spring DATA and Spring Cloud applications
- Experience working with API Gateways, OAuth 2.0, Okta or any other Identity provider.
- Experience with API Security patterns and best practices.
- Technical leadership of projects and/or software engineering teams using Java, Spring / Spring Boot and Cloud-based runtime environments (including Containers and Container Management Platforms)
- Experience designing and implementing that use APIs (REST, Graph QL)
- Experience designing and implementing applications that use messaging, event-driven technologies (e.g. Kafka)
- Ability to communicate both business and technology concepts effectively across all organization levels (both IT and business)
- Experience with DevSecOps environments and tools - preferably Microsoft AzDo and GitHub Enterprise
- Experience producing deliverables such as technology designs, architecture overviews, design patterns and technology blueprints
With Japanese Roots Going Back Over 100 Years, Our Culture Is Founded On The Values Of Our Parent Company Expressed As The Hitachi Spirit
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
- Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
- Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge