Hitachi Solutions Europe is a global Digital, Data and Technology consultancy, Microsoft Gold partner and Cloud Services partner, specialising in end-to-end transformation.
As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in Dynamics 365 Business Applications, Power Platform, including Azure, Application Modernisation and Data & Analytics.
Our highly skilled team help drive improvements, creating efficiency and growth within organisations. We are committed to Microsoft technologies, with a mission to revolutionise modern businesses. To achieve this we employ the best, most dedicated talent to deliver outstanding technology solutions to both our local and global clients.Be part of our Hitachi family
We place value on collaboration, open communication, and transparency. We emphasise the importance of team spirit, cohesion, and appreciation - And through our talented people, innovative culture, and technical and business expertise, we deliver game changing outcomes every day. Our learning culture and flat hierarchy are our recipes for success. But don't take our word for it - Have a look at what our employees are saying: Hitachi Solutions: Recruiting the best talent and offering outstanding career opportunities (hitachi-solutions.co.uk)What to expect, your benefits
Hitachi Solutions offers competitive compensation packages (incl. bonuses), pension and benefits plans. Work/Life balance is an essential part of our culture, and all our employees are home workers, although you will be expected to come into our or customer's offices regularly. We operate a comprehensive career development programme that includes mentoring and training plans to ensure that you will continue to grow and develop your career at Hitachi.Job Description
We are growing our finance operations team
and looking for a Finance Lead
to join us on our exciting journey and be part of the Hitachi Solutions family.
This is a senior management position, working with the rest of the UK management team to drive and guide a healthy growing business through the next stage in its development. The ideal candidate for this role will be used to having a broad range of accounting responsibilities and will be a strong communicator as will have daily liaison with a range of stakeholders.
As a Finance Lead
, your main responsibilities include...
- Managing the UK Finance Team (4 FTE's)
- Taking on leadership for all aspects of the finance function (AR, AP, FP&A, Compliance, Tax and Reporting)
- Monitoring the financial health of the business
- Reporting to management
- Overseeing all tax and regulatory/compliance issues
- Contributing to decisions regarding financial strategy
- Understanding and reporting costs for specific areas: product, internal staff, sales, delivery staff, running the office etc.
Required Skills, Experience and Attributes
Diversity and Inclusion at Hitachi Solutions
- Fully qualified Accountant (ACA. ACCA, CIMA)
- Numerate, accurate individual with strong Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
- Professional approach, committed to meeting deadlines
- Significant Experience with MS Dynamics AX / MS D365 F&O
- Experience of managing a small and effective finance team including liaison / transition to nearshore / offshore administrative functions
- Flexible, hands-on, and prepared to provide support
- Able to work on own initiative with a conscientious approach, always looking to improve processes where possible
- Team player with the confidence to deal and communicate with all levels of management
Diversity is the wellspring of our innovation and our growth engine, and we believe that creativity is fuelled by diversity. To be truly user centric, we need to ensure that the teams developing products and services are representative of the communities they serve. Our collective success is achieved by fostering and respecting our employees' and customer's individualities coming together as One Team. Hitachi strives to create an environment not only where genders, races, cultures, sexual orientations, and identities can work together, but where the beliefs and views of those participating feel equally represented.If you are interested and want to know more about this opportunity, apply directly and have a chat with us.Additional Information