Hitachi Solutions Europe is a global Digital, Data and Technology consultancy, Microsoft Gold partner and Cloud Services partner, specialising in end-to-end transformation.
As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in Dynamics 365 Business Applications, Power Platform, including Azure, Application Modernisation and Data & Analytics.
Our highly skilled team help drive improvements, creating efficiency and growth within organisations. We are committed to Microsoft technologies, with a mission to revolutionise modern businesses. To achieve this we employ the best, most dedicated talent to deliver outstanding technology solutions to both our local and global clients.Be part of our Hitachi family
We place value on collaboration, open communication, and transparency. We emphasise the importance of team spirit, cohesion, and appreciation - And through our talented people, innovative culture, and technical and business expertise, we deliver game changing outcomes every day. Our learning culture and flat hierarchy are our recipes for success. But don't take our word for it - Have a look at what our employees are saying: Hitachi Solutions: Recruiting the best talent and offering outstanding career opportunities (hitachi-solutions.co.uk)What to expect, your benefits
Hitachi Solutions offers competitive compensation packages (incl. bonuses), pension and benefits plans. Work/Life balance is an essential part of our culture, and all our employees are home workers, although you will be expected to come into our or customer's offices regularly. We operate a comprehensive career development programme that includes mentoring and training plans to ensure that you will continue to grow and develop your career at Hitachi.Job Description
We are growing our consulting team
and looking for Functional Consultants - D365 F&O
to join us on our exciting journey and be part of the Hitachi Solutions family.
The main areas of responsibility for a Functional Consultant - D365 F&O at Hitachi Solutions are:
- Developing original approaches to improve or replace existing processes and procedures
- Documenting uses cases, flow diagrams
- Guiding the customer through the product adding value from their own experiences
- Writing specifications
- Configuring the system without direction
- Delivering end user training
- Sharing knowledge with other project team members or other Hitachi Solutions functional consultants.
Diversity and Inclusion at Hitachi Solutions
- Typically 1 - 3 years' experience working in a Business Analyst or Functional role
- An area of product specialism
- A logical approach to problem solving and structured approach to introducing change into operational systems
- Knowledge of methodologies around ERP implementations
- Stakeholder management skills
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
Diversity is the wellspring of our innovation and our growth engine, and we believe that creativity is fuelled by diversity. To be truly user centric, we need to ensure that the teams developing products and services are representative of the communities they serve. Our collective success is achieved by fostering and respecting our employees' and customer's individualities coming together as One Team. Hitachi strives to create an environment not only where genders, races, cultures, sexual orientations, and identities can work together, but where the beliefs and views of those participating feel equally represented.If you are interested and want to know more about this opportunity, apply directly and have a chat with us.Additional Information