Meet our Team
SHORT INTRO TO THE TEAM - SAMPLE BELOW
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you bring to the team
Senior Consultant - GCO L3
"• Advanced Linux Administration
• Strong in AWS EC2, VPC, IAM, S3, EMR, Multi-Account Management, and Roles Management
• Strong in AWS Networking
• Strong Docker and Kubernetes
• Intermediate/Strong ELK Stack Experience
• Intermediate/Strong Jenkins & Terraform Experience
• Strong Python Scripting
• Intermediate/Strong Big Data Technologies Knowledge like - RStudio, JupyterHub, MatLab, Pytorch, Notebooks, etc""" "We are seeking applicants with strong knowledge in Systems Administration & troubleshooting skills with Linux, Unix, or Windows. He/she should be very strong with networking technologies including DNS, TCP/IP, SSL, DHCP and Load Balancing. This role requires advanced troubleshooting & delivering solution, the use of sophisticated DevOps tools with AWS (CSP) experience/knowledge. Also requires acting as a lead and mentor to junior engineers.
• Act and work as Tier 3 Support Engineer with an escalation point of for the assigned primary accounts in Cloud Managed Services.
• Lead and mentor a team of Level 2 engineers.
• Good understanding of RDBMS data stores, including Oracle, MySQL, or PostgreSQL
• Possession of excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience with DevOps methods and tools, including Jenkins, Ansible, Git, chef, Docker, or Kubernetes.
• Experience with python, bash, PowerShell, node.js
• End to End configuration of any alerting tool.
• Good Communication & communicator (Verbal & written)
• In depth knowledge of UNIX/Linux or Windows Environment
• End to End configuration & trouble shooting of the web and application servers (Nginx, Apache, Tomcat, IIS)
• Good written and verbal English communication
• Minimum 5 years of experience required for tier 2 or tier 3 support with overall experience of not more than 14 years.
• Aware of multiple DevOps tool and Scripting language
• Open to available 24/7 support (If required in future)
• Positive attitude should be able to adapt, and work based on business demand.
Good to Have (at-least one certification):
• Proficient experience on System Administration (Linux / Windows) - Certified
• Should be having experience on AWS at the AWS Associate/SysOps/Developer Certification course level. - Certified"Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge