Description de l'entreprise
Hitachi Solutions Europe is a global Digital, Data and Technology consultancy, Microsoft Gold partner and Cloud Services partner, specialising in end-to-end transformation.
As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in Dynamics 365 Business Applications, Power Platform, including Azure, Application Modernisation and Data & Analytics.
Our highly skilled team help drive improvements, creating efficiency and growth within organisations. We are committed to Microsoft technologies, with a mission to revolutionise modern businesses. To achieve this we employ the best, most dedicated talent to deliver outstanding technology solutions to both our local and global clients.Be part of our Hitachi family
We place value on collaboration, open communication, and transparency. We emphasise the importance of team spirit, cohesion, and appreciation - And through our talented people, innovative culture, and technical and business expertise, we deliver game changing outcomes every day. Our learning culture and flat hierarchy are our recipes for success. But don't take our word for it - Have a look what our employees are saying Hitachi Solutions : rejoignez dès maintenant notre équipe de conseils en technologies Microsoft (hitachi-solutions.fr) What to expect, your benefits
Hitachi Solutions offers competitive compensation packages (incl. bonuses), pension and benefits plans. Work/Life balance is an essential part of our culture, and all our employees are home workers, although you will be expected to come into our or customer's offices from time to time. We operate a comprehensive career development programme that includes mentoring and training plans to ensure that you will continue to grow and develop your career at Hitachi. Join us on our exciting journey and be part of the Hitachi Solutions family.
We are growing in our Microsoft Alliance team and looking to recruit a local Alliance lead for our France subsidiary.Diversity and Inclusion at Hitachi Solutions
Diversity is the wellspring of our innovation and our growth engine, and we believe that creativity is fuelled by diversity. To be truly user centric, we need to ensure that the teams developing products and services are representative of the communities they serve. Our collective success is achieved by fostering and respecting our employees' and customer's individualities coming together as One Team. Hitachi strives to create an environment not only where genders, races, cultures, sexual orientations, and identities can work together, but where the beliefs and views of those participating feel equally represented. If you are interested and want to know more about this opportunity, apply directly and have a chat with us. Description du posteKey Responsibilities
- Own the Microsoft communication and overall alliance strategy for Hitachi Solutions UK business
- Educate Hitachi Solutions on new initiatives and co-sell opportunities.
- Participate in Co-Sell activities with Microsoft which align to our target industries and propositions
- Create and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Collaborate with the European & Global alliance teams.
- Generate Microsoft provided leads for Hitachi
- Securing the targeted volume of new pipeline (S3-S5) within this business year
- Own and maintain Microsoft contacts within Hitachi CRM solution
- Responsible for updating and communicating the Hitachi pipeline for Microsoft's review within Microsoft Partner Center
- Support Hitachi Product Owners in identifying engagement opportunities with Microsoft Product Owners.
Informations supplémentairesWe offer:
- Understand of the Microsoft channel
- Demonstrated experience of building and maintaining relationships with senior executives across Hitachi and Microsoft
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to articulate how Microsoft technology links to Hitachi offerings and capabilities and having a good understanding of BA/PP/Data and AI
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics is preferable
- Strong organisational & communication skills
- Proactive attitude
- Detail orientated
- Comfortable in presenting to senior stakeholders, show confidence
- Native French speaker
- Good team player
- Training with full salary and benefits package.
- Rapid career development.
- Ongoing training and continuous learning with opportunities to acquire Microsoft certifications.
- Fantastic working environment and culture.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to travel in Europe on our international projects.
- Motivating work building solutions to solve real world business problems using innovative Microsoft technologies.