*US residency and working authorization required
This Sales Enablement role is an individual contributor role responsible for driving the enablement strategy and programmatic execution to grow the competency of sales teams, both direct and partners, in selling the Hitachi Vantara range of IT solutions.
The role covers a broad and deep portfolio of IT infrastructure and hybrid cloud. The role requires a deep understanding of the personas in enterprise IT decision making - in terms of buying behavior, and strategic IT and business drivers.
Leading the creation of enablement content is a core part of the role and requires a proactive and collaborative approach, engaging portfolio marketing teams to influence and even co-create core solution messaging and engaging field account teams to identify field best practice and customer proof points to deliver practical and compelling outcome-based propositions and storylines. Then working with sales enablement production team to build the assets.
The role is a global role, and will require occasional travel across the territory.
This is a senior role and the candidate is expected to possess skills to:
• identify, define and solve the most complex problems that impact the direction and management of the business
• significantly influence sales enablement strategy
• lead large multidisciplinary projects/initiatives
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES:
• Sales Enablement Program Design. Set clear enablement outcomes, to close the gap between the baseline of current sales execution and target performance. Collaborate with the Sales Enablement team members to develop the strategy encompassing content development, knowledge transfer and follow-up activities.
• Sales Play Design, Development and Management. Collaborate with Product and Solution Marketing as well as selected field stakeholders to develop and validate content for sales plays and solution use cases.
• Individual and Leader Training and Coaching. Participate in the enablement delivery, including F2F workshops and development of on-line training resources
• Sales Enablement Field Execution. Work with individual Sales leaders to devise local enablement plans.
• Corporate HQ and Geo Team Collaboration. Manage the relationships to influence the global messaging, product marketing and enablement initiatives to leverage best practice.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a strategic/product marketing or sales enablement environment in an IT vendor environment. Plus:
• Experience in building business and technology value propositions for sales teams
• Strong analytical skills and project management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communications, comfortable with presenting ideas to groups and capable of motivating both real and virtual teams.
• Strong relationship and networking skills and at all of levels of management
• Educated to degree level ideally with post-graduate certifications in business or marketing.
• 5-10% travel expected globally Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge