Meet our Team
We represent Global Business Operations. As a centralized team we support EMEA and AMER country/district operations in recording and reporting of all aspects of the Professional Services delivery projects. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our stakeholders and assistance in the improvements of process adherence.
Primarily, core support includes the review, set up, and tracking of all delivery engagements within the services tools. Secondly, ensuring smooth hand off of delivery projects to Finance for monthly revenue recognition and forming basis of accurate project revenue forecasting. We liaise i.a. with Project Managers, Finance, and IT functions utilizing the services system Kimble PSA to overseeing the financial control of services project revenue and cost, rate governance and project administration governance.What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- Providing Kimble PSA user support across multiple countries/districts within EMEA and AMER
- Verifying projects: liaise with Pre-Sales, Finance, Global Delivery teams to review project documentation and set up for accuracy, advise country of completed delivery project update, report anomalies, clarify any encountered issues
- Updating projects in Kimble PSA in accordance with upcoming Project Change Requests to reflect the updated customer contract and following procedures and standards
- Managing system financial periods in Kimble PSA Tool
- Seeking improvements of operational process efficiency
- Meeting agreed operational services levels
- Business English mandatory
- Able to demonstrate some understanding of overall services business lifecycle and project administration
- Reliable ability to interact effectively with a wide range of professionals
- Good analytical and data manipulation aptitude; a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to adapt to change and meet tight deadlines with little supervision
- Compelling PC knowledge incl. use of Microsoft Office products; knowledge of Customer Service/ /Professional Services systems will be an asset
- Sound experience in use of procedures and controls will be an asset
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge