Hitachi Solutions Europe is a global Digital, Data and Technology consultancy, Microsoft Gold partner and Cloud Services partner, specialising in end-to-end transformation.
As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in Dynamics 365 Business Applications, Power Platform, including Azure, Application Modernisation and Data & Analytics.
Our highly skilled team help drive improvements, creating efficiency and growth within organisations. We are committed to Microsoft technologies, with a mission to revolutionise modern businesses. To achieve this we employ the best, most dedicated talent to deliver outstanding technology solutions to both our local and global clients.Be part of our Hitachi family
We place value on collaboration, open communication, and transparency. We emphasise the importance of team spirit, cohesion, and appreciation - And through our talented people, innovative culture, and technical and business expertise, we deliver game changing outcomes every day. Our learning culture and flat hierarchy are our recipes for success. But don't take our word for it - Have a look at what our employees are saying: Hitachi Solutions: Recruiting the best talent and offering outstanding career opportunities (hitachi-solutions.co.uk)What to expect, your benefits
Hitachi Solutions offers competitive compensation packages (incl. bonuses), pension and benefits plans. Work/Life balance is an essential part of our culture, and all our employees are home workers, although you will be expected to come into our or customer's offices regularly. We operate a comprehensive career development programme that includes mentoring and training plans to ensure that you will continue to grow and develop your career at Hitachi.Job Description
We are growing our consulting team
and looking for Azure Architect
to join us on our exciting journey and be part of the Hitachi Solutions family.
As an Azure Architect,
you will be part of the Azure Cloud Solutions capability. You will work on client-facing projects and you will contribute towards the strategic direction of this new capability.Key Responsibilities
- Establish new market propositions for the Azure space.
- Use existing industry experience and connections to develop the Hitachi-Solutions brand within the Azure space.
- Lead transformation projects by establishing modern cloud strategies.
- Be a role model by being hands-on and a trusted leader for the rest of the team.
- Establish good methodology & development practices & principles.
- Knowledge of key Azure concepts and principles.
- Experience with pre-sales.
- Experience in conducting client-facing workshops.
- Strong stakeholder management, communication, and relationship-building skills.
- Azure IaaS solution design / solution architect experience
- Microsoft partner / consulting background
- The ability/desire to assist in Presales
Diversity and Inclusion at Hitachi Solutions
- Azure Architectures
- Azure DevOps (Pipelines & Releases)
- Azure ARM
- PowerShell / Bash scripting
- Authentication / Azure Active Directory / SSO
- Cloud concepts - Saas, PaaS & IaaS
- Cloud-Native technologies
- Containers: Docker, Kubernetes
Diversity is the wellspring of our innovation and our growth engine, and we believe that creativity is fuelled by diversity. To be truly user centric, we need to ensure that the teams developing products and services are representative of the communities they serve. Our collective success is achieved by fostering and respecting our employees' and customer's individualities coming together as One Team. Hitachi strives to create an environment not only where genders, races, cultures, sexual orientations, and identities can work together, but where the beliefs and views of those participating feel equally represented.If you are interested and want to know more about this opportunity, apply directly and have a chat with us.Additional Information
In applying for a role with Hitachi Solutions Europe Limited and/or its affiliates ("Hitachi") you consent to Hitachi collecting and storing your personal information (including your name, job title and email address) in relation to this role and any others that may be suitable in the future. For more information please refer to our Privacy