Hitachi Solutions Europe is a global Digital, Data and Technology consultancy, Microsoft Gold partner and Cloud Services partner, specialising in end-to-end transformation.
As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in Dynamics 365 Business Applications, Power Platform, including Azure, Application Modernisation and Data & Analytics.
Our highly skilled team help drive improvements, creating efficiency and growth within organisations. We are committed to Microsoft technologies, with a mission to revolutionise modern businesses. To achieve this we employ the best, most dedicated talent to deliver outstanding technology solutions to both our local and global clients.Be part of our Hitachi family
We place value on collaboration, open communication, and transparency. We emphasise the importance of team spirit, cohesion, and appreciation - And through our talented people, innovative culture, and technical and business expertise, we deliver game changing outcomes every day. Our learning culture and flat hierarchy are our recipes for success. But don't take our word for it - Have a look at what our employees are saying: Hitachi Solutions: Recruiting the best talent and offering outstanding career opportunities (hitachi-solutions.co.uk)What to expect, your benefits
Hitachi Solutions offers competitive compensation packages (incl. bonuses), pension and benefits plans. Work/Life balance is an essential part of our culture, and all our employees are home workers, although you will be expected to come into our or customer's offices regularly. We operate a comprehensive career development programme that includes mentoring and training plans to ensure that you will continue to grow and develop your career at Hitachi.Job DescriptionKey Accountabilities
- Accountable to the Sales & Marketing Director for securing revenue from new client wins and revenue from within a defined list of existing accounts.
- Own end to end sales cycle for new clients and new work streams within defined client base
- Accountable for the management of the relationship with senior stakeholders for lifetime of account.
- To own the account plan, which will articulate the customer vision and how best Hitachi can support this
- Participate in sales engagements and bring in appropriate internal resource to assist in closing new lines of business within the account
- Collaborate with delivery team and service delivery manager to ensure consistent engagement in account
- Drive case studies and references from account base
- Work with Microsoft Account Execs to align activities and plans to grow footprint within defined industry
- Securing the targeted volume of new customer logos and revenue within the business year.
- Participate in Co-Sell activities with Microsoft
- Create and maintain relationships with prospects and clients
- Execute assigned responsibilities in a manner consistent with Hitachi Solution Europe Ltd's Quality Management Policy.
Diversity and Inclusion at Hitachi Solutions
- Significant accountability for managing large scale business applications bids, across a range of industries
- Demonstrated experience of building and maintaining relationships with senior executives within both Hitachi and client organisations
- Commercially aware
- Experience in selling Business Applications, preferably Dynamics 365
- Working knowledge of both Data Science offering and Power Platform offerings
Diversity is the wellspring of our innovation and our growth engine, and we believe that creativity is fuelled by diversity. To be truly user centric, we need to ensure that the teams developing products and services are representative of the communities they serve. Our collective success is achieved by fostering and respecting our employees' and customer's individualities coming together as One Team. Hitachi strives to create an environment not only where genders, races, cultures, sexual orientations, and identities can work together, but where the beliefs and views of those participating feel equally represented.If you are interested and want to know more about this opportunity, apply directly and have a chat with us.Additional Information
In applying for a role with Hitachi Solutions Europe Limited and/or its affiliates ("Hitachi") you consent to Hitachi collecting and storing your personal information (including your name, job title and email address) in relation to this role and any others that may be suitable in the future. For more information please refer to our Privacy
Policy located at http://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/privacy-policy/