Hitachi Solutions Europe is a global Digital, Data and Technology consultancy, Microsoft Gold partner and Cloud Services partner, specialising in end-to-end transformation.
As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in Dynamics 365 Business Applications, Power Platform, including Azure, Application Modernisation and Data & Analytics.
Our highly skilled team help drive improvements, creating efficiency and growth within organisations. We are committed to Microsoft technologies, with a mission to revolutionise modern businesses. To achieve this we employ the best, most dedicated talent to deliver outstanding technology solutions to both our local and global clients.Be part of our Hitachi family
We place value on collaboration, open communication, and transparency. We emphasise the importance of team spirit, cohesion, and appreciation - And through our talented people, innovative culture, and technical and business expertise, we deliver game changing outcomes every day. Our learning culture and flat hierarchy are our recipes for success. But don't take our word for it - Have a look at what our employees are saying: Hitachi Solutions: Recruiting the best talent and offering outstanding career opportunities (hitachi-solutions.co.uk)What to expect, your benefits
Hitachi Solutions offers competitive compensation packages (incl. bonuses), pension and benefits plans. Work/Life balance is an essential part of our culture, and all our employees are home workers, although you will be expected to come into our or customer's offices regularly. We operate a comprehensive career development programme that includes mentoring and training plans to ensure that you will continue to grow and develop your career at Hitachi.Job Description
We are growing our consulting team
and looking for Azure Cloud Engineers
to join us on our exciting journey and be part of the Hitachi Solutions family.
As an Azure Cloud Engineer,
you will be part of the Azure Cloud Solutions capability. You will work on client-facing projects and you will contribute towards the strategic direction of this new capability.Key Responsibilities
- Install, configure, automate, and monitor various cloud services, Infrastructure as a Service and Platform (IaaS and PaaS).
- Develop and produce Azure based documentation, including best practice design recommendations for migrations of applications from on-premise to Azure.
- Set up and troubleshoot Azure builds, including but not limited to ARM, SQL, Containers and Azure AD.
- Be a role model by being hands-on and a trusted leader for the rest of the team.
- Follow good methodology & development practices & principles.
- 2+ years of experience in Azure IaaS and PaaS
- Knowledge of key Azure concepts and principles.
- Experience in participating client-facing workshops.
- Azure IaaS
- Azure PaaS
- Cloud security & authentication
- Cloud Adoption Framework
Diversity and Inclusion at Hitachi Solutions
- Azure Migrate
- Infrastructure as Code (Bicep or Terraform)
- Containers: Docker, Kubernetes
- Azure certifications
Diversity is the wellspring of our innovation and our growth engine, and we believe that creativity is fuelled by diversity. To be truly user centric, we need to ensure that the teams developing products and services are representative of the communities they serve. Our collective success is achieved by fostering and respecting our employees' and customer's individualities coming together as One Team. Hitachi strives to create an environment not only where genders, races, cultures, sexual orientations, and identities can work together, but where the beliefs and views of those participating feel equally represented.If you are interested and want to know more about this opportunity, apply directly and have a chat with us.Additional Information