Hitachi Solutions Europe is a global Digital, Data and Technology consultancy, Microsoft Gold partner and Cloud Services partner, specialising in end-to-end transformation.
As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in Dynamics 365 Business Applications, Power Platform, including Azure, Application Modernisation and Data & Analytics.
Our highly skilled team help drive improvements, creating efficiency and growth within organisations. We are committed to Microsoft technologies, with a mission to revolutionise modern businesses. To achieve this we employ the best, most dedicated talent to deliver outstanding technology solutions to both our local and global clients.Be part of our Hitachi family
We place value on collaboration, open communication, and transparency. We emphasise the importance of team spirit, cohesion, and appreciation - And through our talented people, innovative culture, and technical and business expertise, we deliver game changing outcomes every day. Our learning culture and flat hierarchy are our recipes for success. But don't take our word for it - Have a look at what our employees are saying: Hitachi Solutions: Recruiting the best talent and offering outstanding career opportunities (hitachi-solutions.co.uk)What to expect, your benefits
Hitachi Solutions offers competitive compensation packages (incl. bonuses), pension and benefits plans. Work/Life balance is an essential part of our culture, and all our employees are home workers, although you will be expected to come into our or customer's offices regularly. We operate a comprehensive career development programme that includes mentoring and training plans to ensure that you will continue to grow and develop your career at Hitachi.Job Description
We are growing our PMO team
and looking for Project Assurance Consultants
to join us on our exciting journey and be part of the Hitachi Solutions family.Key Responsibilities
- Ensure effective governance is applied as agreed in the project charter and propose any necessary improvements. Including:
- Effective commercial controls process
- Effective RAID management process
- Effective Deliverable tracking and Traceability of project artefacts
- Effective project financial management
- Ensure that the project/programme is complying to Hitachi internal governance processes
- Ensure the project plan is consistent and up to date; Escalate to the project manager and project director of any non-compliances
- Responsible for making updates to detailed large Microsoft project plan(s) as and when requested by the Regional Project or Programme Manager
- Build relationship with client Project management team and help define governance processes.
- Manages project support functions for the team including logging, tracking and reporting of project actions, issues and risks
- Responsible for producing project reports, and circulating project reports as per the schedule
- Provide guidance on the standard methodology tools/templates to be used by the project team
- Support the creation of the relevant Azure Dev Ops environments and LCS
- Support the Regional Project or Programme Manager in the creation of a revenue recognition estimate or time and materials invoices in accordance with the published schedule
- Responsible for producing KPI reports as per the published internal schedule
- Responsible for liaising with resourcing team on resource requirements for their specific projects, and either securing the necessary resource, or escalating to the Regional Project or Programme Manager in the case of a resource conflict or shortfall.
- Ensure that the standard methodology tools and templates are made available via Teams
- Manages the project library on Teams
- Ensures that the approved standard project control procedures are followed on the project
- Records and distributes actions (and minutes where agreed in project charter) at meetings when requested by the Regional Project or Programme Manager
- Maintains the project contact list and holiday calendar, ensure holidays are managed with minimum impact on the project activities
- Mentors and develops Junior members of the team
- Create and maintain Dynamics 365 project structures to support the project ongoing basis
- Actively avoid requirement for WIP adjustments by communicating with project team and performing timesheet checks.
- Compliance with training objective requirements as advised by Hitachi University Training Agenda or the Human Resources function.
- Policy compliance with specific emphasis on Hitachi Solutions Europe Ltd's Export Control Policy;
- Ensure policy compliance for self and project team regarding Hitachi Solution Europe Ltd's Timesheet & Expense Policy.
- Statutory compliance with respect to export compliance legislation & GDPR requirements.
- Certification compliance with any ISO certification(s) held by Hitachi Solutions Europe Ltd.
- Compliance with the Hitachi Group Code of Conduct
- Accountable to the project manager or programme manager, and reporting to the Regional PMO Leadership.
- Project Assurance Consultant is accountable to ensure the project/programme adheres to the Hitachi best practice and agreed programme governance policies and processes documented in project/programme charter
- The Project Assurance Consultant will be accountable for one or more projects depending the size and complexity of projects.
- Ensure that all internal published controls and processes are followed
- Ensure that all internal project reports are prepared and distributed as per the published schedule
Diversity and Inclusion at Hitachi Solutions
- Ability to build strong relationships with client and Hitachi team members
- Good understanding of project governance best practice
- Excellent organisational skills
- Team player with positive attitude
- Pro-active nature with attention to detail
- Ability to produce high quality and professional written documentation including project reports and presentations slides
Diversity is the wellspring of our innovation and our growth engine, and we believe that creativity is fuelled by diversity. To be truly user centric, we need to ensure that the teams developing products and services are representative of the communities they serve. Our collective success is achieved by fostering and respecting our employees' and customer's individualities coming together as One Team. Hitachi strives to create an environment not only where genders, races, cultures, sexual orientations, and identities can work together, but where the beliefs and views of those participating feel equally represented.If you are interested and want to know more about this opportunity, apply directly and have a chat with us.Additional Information
In applying for a role with Hitachi Solutions Europe Limited and/or its affiliates ("Hitachi") you consent to Hitachi collecting and storing your personal information (including your name, job title and email address) in relation to this role and any others that may be suitable in the future. For more information please refer to our Privacy
Policy located at http://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/privacy-policy/