Hitachi Solutions Europe is a global Digital, Data and Technology consultancy, Microsoft Gold partner and Cloud Services partner, specialising in end-to-end transformation. We build services that are user centred and accessible, designed by our brilliant agile teams, capable of harnessing the power of the latest technologies.
Our capabilities include Dynamics 365, Power Platform and Azure including CRM, Application Modernisation, Modern Data Platform, Performance & Analytics, Fraud and Error, Grants, User Centred Design, Accessibility and Agile DevOps.Be part of our Hitachi family
We place value on collaboration, open communication, and transparency. We emphasise the importance of team spirit, cohesion, and appreciation - And through our talented people, innovative culture, and technical and business expertise, we deliver game changing outcomes every day. Our learning culture and flat hierarchy are our recipes for success. But don't take our word for it - Have a look at what our employees are saying: Hitachi Solutions: Recruiting the best talent and offering outstanding career opportunities (hitachi-solutions.co.uk)Diversity and Inclusion at Hitachi Solutions
Diversity is the wellspring of our innovation, and we believe that creativity is fuelled by inclusivity. Our collective success is achieved by fostering and respecting our employees' and customer's individualities coming together as One Team. Hitachi strives to create an environment not only where genders, races, cultures, sexual orientations, and identities can work together, but where the beliefs and views of those participating feel equally represented. You can read more about Hitachi's mission and values here: hitachi-solutions.co.ukWhat to expect, your benefits
Hitachi Solutions offers competitive compensation packages (incl. bonuses), pension and benefits plans. Work/Life balance is an essential part of our culture, and all our employees are home workers, although you will be expected to come into our or customer's offices regularly. We operate a comprehensive career development programme that includes mentoring and training plans to ensure that you will continue to grow and develop your career at Hitachi.Job Description
We are growing our public sector team
and looking for a Business Development Director (BDD)
to join us on our exciting journey and be part of the Hitachi Solutions family.Role and ResponsibilitiesAs a BDD in our central government team you will...
QualificationsAs a skilled and experienced BDD, you have...
- seek out and develop new business opportunities
- develop and maintain relationships with senior stakeholders across the public sector and with Microsoft
- help and support customers and their organisations to digitally transform services whilst guiding them through complex technology decision making
- deliver end to end customer support, from understanding a problem and developing a proposition through to leading a successful bid.
If you are interested and want to know more about this opportunity, apply directly and have a chat with us.Additional Information
- demonstrated ability to understand and interact with customers, sales, pre-sales, design, data and delivery teams
- worked within public sector digital, data and technology (DDaT) teams and you have a detailed understanding of both the agile project lifecycle, DDaT standards and the assurance process
- lead or been involved with a public sector bid process
- extensive knowledge of Government contracting and frameworks
- managed contract negotiations around scope, cost and schedule
- an understanding of cloud technology, preferably Microsoft
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal and presentational)
- an ability to solve complex problems, and a desire to work as a team towards a common goal