This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: R0010193
Date Posted: Nov 30, 2022
Business Unit: Hitachi Rail
Company Name: Hitachi Rail STS Sweden AB
Profession (Job Category): Other
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
Hitachi Rail STS is looking for a passionate Senior Buyer for EMEA Site Activities & Material , who is driven to exceed expectations in an international environment. Do you want to be a part of prestigious projects whose outcome will affect a lot of people every day? Then the role as Senior Local Procurement buyer at Hitachi Rail STS might be something for you!
Hitachi Rail STS is now looking for this key position to strengthen their Procurement team organization within the railway business. The company is in an exciting period with interesting projects.
In your role you will be in charge of PR's management and PO/Subcontract issuing related to Local Procurement in North Europe
You will have to scout vendors, negotiate T&Cs, shall have contracting skills and be able to manage relationships with suppliers and internal customers. Follow the complete purchase process from PR to Payables.
Who We Are
Hitachi Rail STS is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signalling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions.
Working with us in Sweden
Solna (Stockholm) is the Hitachi Rail headquarters in Scandinavia.
A diverse, inclusive and responsible culture is the root of our company where we consider hiring the right people and treating them well, as key factors of our sustainable success.
We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated people with pioneering spirits, driven by customer satisfaction and company global growth.
As member of the global Hitachi Rail group, you may be offered to take part in global projects and to team-up with colleagues from around the world.
Benefits: In Sweden our employees are offered a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay and Pension, as well as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
Achievement of procurement targets with reference to the assigned local commodities (i.e. goods or services with no/very low differentiation across different markets and their supply base) / categories (i.e. goods or services with high differentiation across different markets (i.e. geographical) and their supply base)
• Ensure the formalizing of local procurement agreements/contracts in compliance with procurement delegated powers
• Ensure the respect of contracts agreements by implementing procurement actions required to solve identified issues of suppliers (payments terms, variation order, contract clauses ) in collaboration with global commodity units, if needed •
Ensure capitalization and sharing with Global Procurement Unit and main stakeholders (e.g. engineering, supply planning…) of knowledge related to the spend local commodity / category (e.g. vendor intelligence, market knowledge) • Ensure the local procurement activities during bidding and execution in accordance with Procurement Geographical Area strategy
• Support the issue of local Procurement Annual Operating Plan for projects/Bid
• Support the implementation and compliance with Company relevant Processes and rules for the assigned geographical area
• Ensure the definition and Implementation of the Local category/commodity sourcing strategy (incl. strategic alliances & pre-bid tie-ups) • Ensure the implementation of RFI/ RFP / RFQ process & projections to support bid preparations for relevant local procurement commodity/ category in alignment with procurement internal processes and procedures
• Ensure Procurement Risk Monitoring & Control for the assigned local procurement activities • Support the Post of Bid Award (Win-Loss-Variance) Analysis
• Ensure Supplier scouting to monitor and establish potential new Suppliers options, by providing price lists/ catalogues and Capability benchmarking
• Ensure the monitoring and reporting of economic and financial figures (budgeted v/s actual savings ) for each assigned local commodity/category
• Contribute to the collection and provision to the SP unit of all Procurement data relevant- for the assigned local commodity/category- to make “Cost Estimation Template” for the specific bid
• Ensure, according to the supply plan/project schedule and inputs received by SP, the implementation of all the procurement activities for relevant local commodity /category
Fluent English (at least B 1.2) is required,
Fluent Swedish is preferred
SACO Ann Christin Bengtsson [email protected]
Unionen Yang Wang [email protected]