Hitachi Solutions India Private Limited
Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.
We pride ourselves on the creativity and success of our employees. Hitachi Solutions has experienced phenomenal growth in recent years and has maintained a relaxed and open culture throughout, with an emphasis on diversity and the development of our people. We aim to be the best IT consulting company globally. This will be achieved by continuing to invest in talented and motivated people and building long term relationships with our customers.Job DescriptionRequired Skills for AX:
- Job Description:
Role: Consultant/ Sr. Consultant
1. Should be good in X++ along with AIF/DIXF/SSRS report/workflow.
2. Should have good hands-on experience of D365 - minimum 3-6 months.
3. Should have done at least 3 End-to-end implementations.
4. Should have worked on Code upgrade/Hotfix installation.
5. Should have development experience on standard posting - Sales, Purchase, Transfer and Inventory Journals.
6. Should have done development of batch jobs using SysOperation framework - Single\Multi-thread modes.
7. Should be able to respond to technical queries/requests from team members and customers.
8. Should be able to coach, guide and mentor junior members in the team.
Experience: 3-10 years
Location: PAN IndiaAdditional InformationSpecialized Skills (Either of One):
- Above skills + Extensive experience with DIXF/DMF tool and migration experience
- Above skills + Experience in Retail and WMS modules. AIF experience preferred. AX-SSRS Report Development experience preferred.
- Above skills + Excellent AIF skills. Experience in integration tasks.
- ABove skills + Excellent AX 2012-SSRS Report Development. Good to have experience on earlier versions of SSRS.