Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have achieved year after year recognition.
As their trusted advisor, we support our clients to deliver on their strategic business initiatives as they unify, automate, and modernize their data and operations to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their customer's experience. Our over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, and our 18 years of 100% focus on Microsoft technologies and business applications, is how we deliver excellence through expert services and industry-focused cloud solutions.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.Job Description
As a Financial Industry CTO, you will lead industry innovation and technology for our customers. You will be able to partner and work closely with Microsoft, colleagues, and customers to evangelize industry centered solutions. You will draw on the experiences of the Vice President of Financial Services,
industry leaders at Microsoft, our customers, and our solution delivery teams to create differentiated solution offerings which enable us to deliver on our promise to be our customers' best partner..
You will leverage your experience across multiple workloads and enterprise-scale innovation initiatives to guide customers to partner with Hitachi Solutions. You can identify business outcomes and define measurable success; evangelize Hitachi Solutions and our unique value proposition in the Financial Services vertical.
You will work to positively influence and support partners, delivery, R&D, and sales.
A successful candidate will have a unique combination of Financial industry experience (broad/deep technology expertise within the Microsoft ecosystem (Azure Infrastructure, Application Development on Azure, Dynamics 365 and Power Platform, Analytics, and AI) while being inventive, comfortable working in ambiguous, complex environments, adept at managing large enterprise customers, analysts, partners, and other key audiences. You must demonstrate strong consultative leadership, be flexible, able to multi-task, meet deadlines, and be comfortable working independently.Responsibilities
Strategic Solution Development
- Be the leading voice on cross-industry and domain-specific digital transformation for our North American consulting organization
- Communicate technology vision, act as role model, and develop strategies to extend the Microsoft Cloud into all market segments to achieve customer and partner transformation goals
- Inspire customer leaders on how best to leverage innovation to drive transformation
- Act as an evangelist who inspires internal audiences through clarity of message and setting of best practices
- Engage at the executive level with customers and Hitachi Solutions to understand ambitions, challenges, goals and existing transformation strategies
- Use experience cross-industry and in functional domains to help the team identify new validated use cases to incubate new solutions
- Lead cross disciplinary teams to incubate key cross industry solutions working with engineering groups, Industry Solutions teams, and partners\\ISV solutions.
- Develop industry specific reference architectures
- Support sales/marketing (demo's, events, showcases), partner, and other stakeholder teams (customer and internal) by providing guidance and expertise around Microsoft cross industry initiatives and solutions
- Develop IP and readiness content to build sales and delivery capabilities around cross industry initiatives and offerings (advisory, presales, quality and process)
- Be a thought leader on industry as it relates to our solutions
- Engage internal and external product engineering groups to help align customer objectives with product roadmaps and influence future product direction
- Lead cross-functional projects and ensure accountability and successful delivery for strategic clients
- Provide key input and help identify opportunities to develop Hitachi Solutions' growing library of intellectual property
- Relentlessly focused on customer experience by providing exceptionally delivered solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree (or MBA) AND 8+ years' experience leading strategy and delivering solutions for multiple industries and/or solution domains (e.g., scaling a business, incubation, driving change in a large company, entrepreneurship, management consulting)
- Industry expertise required: Financial Services/Insurance
- 2+ years' experience in Strategy, Management Consulting, IT Consulting.
- 8+ years' experience engaging at C-level suite including CXO, CTO/CIO level; leadership of Global ISV, GSI, and technology partners; Analyst Leadership
- Depth of experience building solutions for and going to market in multiple industries
- Understand and effectively communicate complex technology concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Understand cloud economics, as well as the cultural imperatives of digital transformation
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.