As a Project Coordinator you will track project key performance indicators (KPI’s), monitor processes and assist with administrative tasks. We take a disciplined approach to project management, clearly defining objectives, timing, and critical elements to ensure success.
What You’ll Do:
- Project Execution Process (PEP) deliverables tracking, Toll Gate adherence and overall process compliance.
- Administrative aspects of projects including project scope, milestone tracking and project costs, project communication updates, gathering data, generating reports, etc.
- Verifying accuracy of costs charged to projects (expense reports, Fab & Machining, labor hours, etc.).
- Reach out to suppliers/purchasing on items such as purchase components, hot items and Fab & Machining details for accurate delivery times.
- Follow up on non-conforming material recovery plans with Fab & Machine and other vendors. Track project cost recovery.
- Assist with properly maintaining information in project folders. Working with engineering manager and project managers to assist in the tracking of projects.
- Coordinating critical dates of engineering, site visits to assembly plants and fabrication facilities, and materials procurement.
- Possess and demonstrate leadership skills to build key relationships with the project teams.
- Acceptance and sharing of best practices and lessons learned. Continuously improving the JR Project Execution Process (PEP).
- Understanding of basic project details and continuous concerns throughout the project in order to update pertinent information in multiple areas (project boards, Microsoft Project, Excel, etc.).
- Support and adhere to policies, procedures, and operational guidelines related to established quality management system (ISO 9001).
- Assist with conducting meetings with all suppliers to record open issues and work through project challenges.
- Ability to travel to various business units within JR, suppliers and customer sites.
- Maintains working knowledge of safety policies and regulations to ensure duties of self and others are performed in a safe manner.
Note: This list of responsibilities is by no means inclusive; however, it is intended to be a guideline for activities.
What You’ll Bring
- Associates degree or applicable on the job experience.
Skills You’ll Have:
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong focus on detail and accuracy of work with the ability to take on full ownership of assigned work.
- Strong organization skills and flexibility to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to become proficient in company systems, processes and tools.
- Technical/Engineering aptitude highly preferred.
At JR Automation, A Hitachi Group Company, our talented teams leverage the latest technologies, innovative thinking, and decades of experience to provide our global customers with world-class automation equipment. We transform processes & optimize operations with the solutions we design, build, program & deploy for nearly every industry. Our people are the heart of our operations, and we believe unique skills and capabilities enable us to grow, collaborate and evolve.
Join our team of 2,200+ at one of the 27 facilities around the globe. We offer competitive pay, great benefits, apprenticeship programs, tuition reimbursement and training opportunities to develop your skills.
Come Think. Solve. Create. With Us!