Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing
To provide L&D support to Global Hitachi Vantara business. Prepare, facilitate, communicate, monitor, evaluate, update, dashboards, and document training activities for the Digital Modernization Practice globally. What you bring to the team
Minimum years of relevant L&D experience: 7 years of relevant L&D Experience
Alignment: Reports to Lead- Digital & Project Management Learning, L&D & part of the Global TM&D Function at HV. Key Skills / Key Areas of Responsibilities
1. Requirement gathering-Assess training needs with global business leaders, learning leaders for new and existing employees
2. Learning Design
- Prepare and Manage training budget
- Map out training plans for individual employees or teams at a regional or global level, as required
- Identify internal and external training programs to address skill gaps and Partner with global stakeholders and Alliance partners to organize, develop or source training programs to meet specific training needs.
- Liaise with global subject matter experts regarding instructional design
- Establish and maintain relationships with external training partners, Alliance Partners
3. Learning Delivery/ Facilitation
- Facilitate learning through a variety of delivery methods including classroom instruction, virtual training, on-the-job coaching
- Manage the logistics for training activities including requirements for LMS activities, venues and equipment to create an effective learning environment
- Coordinate training activities ( attendance, Evaluation...)
4. Evaluate effectiveness and other metrics
- Design and apply assessment tools to measure training effectiveness Track and report on training outcomes
- Evaluate and make recommendations on learning solutions and methodology
- Maintain employee training records/ Learning Management support
- Prepare dashboards
- Design, Develop, and Deploy Communications Programs. Communication is provided on L&D services and offerings through a variety of communication channels including newsletters, Yammer, emails, presentations etc. to ensure employees are aware of learning and development activities and resources.
- Cascades global communication and local communication on learning activities relevant to the local employees and leaders.
- Knowledge and experience in conducting Learning needs identification and analysis, Conceptualize, Design, develop, deliver digital and PM Learning solutions, knowledge of training methodologies, Instructional design, worked in global environment, familiar with use of digital tools for delivery of virtual training.
- MS Office proficiency: Intermediate/Advance Excel and PowerPoint
- Education- Masters in Business Administration (preferable)
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.