Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing
The PD Facilitator/Instructor will be responsible for the delivery of Professional development courses for all employees- from New College Graduates, to Consultants to People Managers in the India Region in alignment with Global and Corporate L&D standards, policies, and practices while ensuring local learning needs are met, and local practices are adhered to.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
1. Global and Regional Alignment:
a. Conducts Professional Dev needs assessment and planning meetings with local business leaders (Regional Lead, Business Leads) and HR lead on an annual, bi-annual, and/or quarterly basis.
b. Responds to inquiries from local employees/learners, and provides guidance on potential solutions for their development needs.
2. Learning Program/Training Delivery:
a. Delivery of globally consistent professional learning courses from Global curriculum for all employees in India including new college graduates, people managers
b. Delivery of locally required learning programs such as Train the Trainer, Team bonding as needed
c. Collaborates with Global Professional Dev team on design and development of PD learning program as needed
d. Ensures quality of training delivery. Gathers learner feedback and provides feedback to trainers and facilitators. Provides feedback to Instructional Design Team.
e. Ensures relevant training events are added to HU to enable enrollment and tracking.
f. Ensures the coordination of all logistics and planning for learning events.
g. Gathers and reviews feedback and identifies opportunities for expansion and improvement of services.
h. Actively promotes the use of self-paced learning content from Percipio
i. Actively promotes the use of Connect SharePoint for L&D information and guidance.
3. New Employee Orientation Program
Ensures planning and conducting of the New Employee Orientation program for new joins in India.
4. Management Dev program by Hitachi India Ltd
Liaises with Hitachi India Ltd, India BU leaders and HRBP on nominations for the Management Dev programs offered by Hitachi India Ltd such as Ready to Lead, GAP-M..
Design, Develop, and Deploy Communications Programs. Communication is provided on L&D services and offerings through a variety of communication channels including newsletters, Yammer, emails, presentations etc. to ensure employees are aware of learning and development activities and resources.
Cascades global communication and local communication on learning activities relevant to the local employees and leaders. What you bring to the team
- Minimum years of relevant L&D experience: 7 years
- Knowledge and experience in conducting Learning needs identification and analysis, Conceptualize, Design, develop and deliver soft skills training/facilitation/teaching/presentation skills on topics such as Communication, Leadership, Presentation, Intercultural training in a global Multi national organization. Possesses knowledge of training methodologies, Instructional design, Coaching,
- Knowledge of Psychometric assessments/ certifications, Familiar with use of digital tools for delivery of virtual training.
- MS Office proficiency: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Education- Masters in Business Administration (preferable)/Masters in Psychology
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.