We are seeking SAP consultants to join our current projects. As a role of SAP consultant will take on a wide range of responsibilities and challenges. Responsibilities
- Participate in developing blueprint in SAP implementation projects.
- Participate in business process analysis/re-engineering activities and user functional specification development.
- Analyze customers' business requirements, needs and objectives and map them to SAP processes, solutions and products being implemented.
- Work with business analysts and clients to understand business users' requirements for new reports, interfaces, enhancements, conversion programs and forms.
- Analyze and debug functional problems on production.
- Deliver high quality modifications/enhancements to SAP configuration to meet functional requirements
- Provide and implement workable solutions to business issues/problems. Assist technical/development team in developing ABAP programs to meet functional requirements.
- Test, confirm, and document software configuration.
- Assist with Cut Over and Go Live activities.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities and develop appropriate business cases with business process owners and business analysts
- B.A. / B.S., equivalent or higher degree in Economics, Information Systems or Computer Science
- Minimum of four (4) year of SAP experience in configuring and end-to-end implementing one or more of the following SAP modules: FI, CO, SD, MM, HCM, SF, Ariba
- Experienced in business process analysis and designing solutions in SAP
- Experienced in analyzing and resolving SAP functional problems
- Good analytical/problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to proactively identify improvement opportunities and initiate changes
- Clear ability and willingness to adapt to changing work environments
- Demonstrated ability to quickly acquire new technology skills
- Good oral and written English communication skills
- Highly motivated and customer service oriented
- Good organizational skills