We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. The Role:
The DevOps will work along with team members and customer, report directly to the project manager. Main responsibilities is ensure project quality and services work in a fully integrated manner as expected by the customer, follow software development process and contribute ideas to improve the project quality.Responsibilities:
Your Skills and Experience
- Develop new deployment pipeline for the core products to better control product quality, increase team's productivity, accuracy and efficiency, and reduce product's time to market.
- Maintain the continual availability of business information systems, and the maintenance, lifecycle management, support, monitoring, incident remediation, automation and continual improvement of those systems.
- Be responsible for building and running systems that make software engineering faster, better and safer.
Nice to have:
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience
- Familiar with Agile, Jira
- Proficiency in using: DevOps tools / scripts, Ansible, Azure/ AWS
- Network topology & security, VPN, CA (Certificate Authority)
- Deployment Model design
- Review output of other team members.
- Environment: Window (Dev), Linux (Prod), FTP, SVN, GIT
Azure Infrastructure skills:
- Azure Active Directory Login (Azure AD): to implement authentication feature.
- Azure AD B2C (Business to Customer): to customize login page
- SSO (Single sign-on Integration)
- Azure Network Security Group
- Azure Monitoring (especially: logging collector/validator)
- API Management: Swagger
- Monitoring & Logging: Prometheus, Pushgateway, AlertManager, Grafana, Elasticsearch, Fluentd
- IT Domain knowledge, Helpdesk: ServiceNow, OTOBO Helpdesk
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Logical Thinking, problem solving, self-research
- Team work spirit.
- A proactive, team player with ability to work in dynamic environments.
- Willing to research new domains and learn new things/techniques;
- Good at English (communication & written)
Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
Hitachi Vantara Vietnam (formerly known as Global CyberSoft) is a leading global IT solutions provider founded in California in July 2000. A Hitachi group company since October 2014, it was rebranded as Hitachi Vantara in January 2020. We have many years of experience providing premier IT solutions and systems integration services to customers around the world in the areas of Digital Transformation, Product Engineering Services, Enterprise Applications, Embedded Systems, and Managed Services. At Hitachi Vantara Vietnam, we enjoy:
• Unique opportunity to work with a multinational team of Hitachi in over 130 countries.
• Incomparable chance to participate in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLCs) and comprehensive soft skills training.
• Competitive remuneration with attractive allowances & bonuses. Hitachi Vantara Vietnam offers a competitive benefit packages. Come join us to enjoy:
• Opportunities for advanced career development overseas, including the US, Japan...
• Competitive & attractive compensation and benefits packages:
o Allowance languages certification, English, Japanese.
o Subsidy for transportation and meals.
o 13th salary & Incentive Bonus
o Additional International Insurance Package for employees.
o Company trip for employees.
• Being an integral part of a dynamic and fast-growing global enterprise.
• An open, professional and nourishing environment with out-side of work activities, such as football, tennis, badminton, dancing, music, and charity.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.