Hitachi Solutions is a global systems integrator with leading capabilities in Microsoft applications and technologies. Powered by nearly two decades of experience, our skilled professionals deliver end-to-end business transformation through advisory services, industry and technology expertise, and implementation excellence. Our #1 goal is to support and accelerate our customers' data and business system modernization initiatives and drive outcome-based value throughout their entire company.Job Description
The Alliance Sales Associate will be responsible for supporting Hitachi Solutions' growing North America Sales team. In this role, you'll be on the frontline of our Marketing and Sales Lead Generation engine, engaging with our partner ecosystem, in majority our partner Microsoft, to support our partner-to-partner initiatives. You'll work closely with our winning Marketing and Sales teams to further develop and maintain our relationships, create and accelerate joint pipeline, manage the communication of Hitachi Solutions' current sales plays, customer wins, and related marketing collateral to our partner's field sellers, leveraging our Dynamics 365 CRM and Sales Enablement platforms.
• Targeted business development and partner relationship activities.
- Relationship contacts prospecting and deepening existing relationships.
• Create creative ways to connect with our Microsoft peers (field teams and management)
• Identify gaps in the partnership (relationship heatmapping, territories/geo, industry solutions, marketing opportunities).
- Actively participate on Company Social Selling channels.
- Clearly communicating our value proposition by thoroughly understanding Hitachi Solutions offerings, business values, and customer outcomes.
- Collaborate with internal Go-to-Market (GTM) team and provide regular feedback on Lead and Marketing Campaign quality and insights.
Additional InformationWe are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or related field preferred.
- 2-4 years of experience; business development, lead nurture, marketing, etc.
- Hunter mentality, self-motivated, self-starter, takes initiative.
- Willingness to learn, grow, and be coached.
- Ability to reason and adapt quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Attention to recording engagement efforts within CRM.
- A passion for technology sales and learning about the application of technology to solve business problems.
- Ability to work with remote teams and maintain an unwavering virtual connection presence.