Meet The Team
Hitachi Vantara is looking for a highly motivated Senior Sales Operations Analyst to join our Sales Operations team.
The position will work closely with our product and sales teams, contracts team & legal counsels, revenue manager, accounting and finance, commissions, and support. The ideal candidate should be customer focused, detailed-oriented, flexible, and can adapt quickly to changes in an agile environment. This position requires a self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision.What You Will Be Doing
What You Bring To The Team (Qualifications)
- Support sales team with pricing and constructing quotes/sales orders.
- Work as part of deal desk to ensure deals and order documents are properly constructed. i.e., the revenue team, the legal team, the consulting team.
- Ensure orders follow approved contracts, pricing, revenue and other internal guidelines.
- Review and process customer agreements/contracts, including but not limited to vendor agreements, partnership agreements, etc.
- Respond to customer and field inquiries related to quotes, orders and contracts/agreements.
- Work with Accounting on invoicing and other inquiries relating to sales orders.
- Respond to Customer Support on inquires relating to customer agreements, product license files, etc.
- Issuance of product licenses for order fulfillment.
- Maintain customer files and records in internal systems.
- Support sales operations team in creating reports and charts using tools such as Microsoft Excel.
- BS/BA in Business, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Paralegal, or related discipline a plus.
- Minimum 4 years professional working experience relating to Sales Order Administration/Sales Order Processing or Customer Contracts related work.
- Must be a self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision.
- A high degree of flexibility, be extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize a variety of tasks and meet deadlines.
- A customer focused team player with a high degree of professionalism.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to learn new tools and systems quickly.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with using Salesfore.com or similar CRMs.
- Experience creating reports and charts using tools such as Microsoft Excel.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage as we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed, and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension, and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
With Japanese Roots Going Back Over 100 Years, Our Culture Is Founded On The Values Of Our Parent Company Expressed As The Hitachi Spirit
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge