Why Waupaca Foundry?
Waupaca Foundry, Inc. is North America's leading supplier of iron castings and has a history of innovation with a legacy of product quality. Waupaca Foundry employs approximately 4,400 people company-wide. Waupaca Foundry is committed to relentless improvement, forward-thinking sustainability initiatives, and providing a reliable experience to the millions who use our castings every day. Our goal is to employ individuals who take pride in their work within a culture of continual innovation. Waupaca Foundry is proud to be an employer of choice for those driven and skilled individuals seeking rewarding careers by producing top quality castings.
You will be right at home at Waupaca Foundry.
Cast Your Own Future. More information is available on our website www.waupacafoundry.com Plant Controller ROLE:
Assist Plant Management in achieving financial goals and objectives of plant. Communicate goals and objectives to plant management and workforce. Assist Director of Controlling in achieving the goals and objectives of senior management and the company RESPONSIBILITIES:
This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions and may not necessarily comprise all of the "essential functions" for purposes of the ADA. EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Responsible for all general financial matters at the plant
- Assist Plant Management in achieving EBIT and inventory goals
- Responsible for yearly budgets and monthly forecasts and reporting
- Responsible to initiate all capital requests and meet ROI requirements
- Responsible for assisting Plant Management to meet cost reduction initiatives
- Responsible for monthly plant reporting package and associated financial documents
- Measure, track, and communicate hours worked and other plant expenses versus goals on a daily and/or weekly basis
- Monitor and control plant inventory levels
- Bachelor's degree in a financial or business related field required. CMA, CPA, or other certifications would be beneficial. Equivalent work experience considered
- Must be knowledgeable of cost accounting, general ledger, and spreadsheets
- Must Understand Cross Functions in HR, Purchasing, Sales, Quality, and Manufacturing
- Demonstrate ability to manage processes, develop standards, and analyze information
- Proficient in the use of financial software, accounting, corporate finance, and auditing
- Adept in developing budgets and forecast and tracking against
- Experience with SAP or similar ERP system
- Proponent of performance management
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to plan and manage time and resources, establish priorities and meet goals
- High proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other relevant platforms
- Ability to interact with employees, customers and suppliers portraying a positive company image and inspiring trust
- Solid work history
- Ability to develop and work within a team environment
- Flexible work schedule
Waupaca Foundry offers competitive wages and exceptional benefits, including:
Waupaca Foundry is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
- Medical, dental, vision.
- Short and long term disability.
- Life insurance.
- Employer funded retirement plan.
- Paid vacations/holidays
- Wellness program.
- Fitness membership.
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Employer supported career development, including tuition reimbursement.