As a Controls Engineer I, you will work with some of the most talented engineers in the automation industry. This role will enable you to perfect your controls experience while integrating some of the most state of the art robotics & technology available. The innovative solutions we design offer diverse experiences that will strengthen your skills and challenge your abilities.
What You’ll Do:
- Design, implement and document control systems for various types of automated equipment.
- Assist senior engineers with programming
- Assist in machine power up and debug
- Ensure equipment is designed and programmed to specifications using standard techniques.
Note: This list of responsibilities is not inclusive; however, it is intended to be a guideline for activities.
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or related field OR Associates degree with 2+ years of related experience
- Exposure to automation or related industry.
Skills You’ll Have:
- Familiar with any the following: PLC's, HMI's, Robotics, Mechatronics, Motion Control, Vision Systems and/or Programming.
- Travel up to 25% to customer sites & other JR locations
- Covid-19 Disclaimer: The health & safety of everyone at JR Automation is critical to our success. As an essential employee, you will work onsite at one of our facilities and follow the policies & practices in the JR Automation Covid-19 Safe Work Playbook. Social distancing, mask-wearing, and capacity limits are a few of the strategies we utilize.
At JR Automation, A Hitachi Group Company, our talented teams leverage the latest technologies, innovative thinking, and decades of experience to provide our global customers with world-class automation equipment. We transform processes & optimize operations with the solutions we design, build, program & deploy for nearly every industry. Our people are the heart of our operations, and we believe unique skills and capabilities enable us to grow, collaborate and evolve.
Join our team of 2,200+ at one of the 27 facilities around the globe. We offer competitive pay, great benefits, apprenticeship programs, tuition reimbursement and training opportunities to develop your skills.
Come Think. Solve. Create. With Us!