Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing
The Content Program Marketing Specialist is a newly created position to develop and oversee the processes of digital marketing content asset planning, creation, performance reporting, and life cycle management.
• Coordinate the creation of marketing campaign briefs with cross-functional teams including product marketing, revenue marketing, sales, and partner teams.
• Define, implement, and optimize processes for content creation, reviews, approvals and delivery; jointly with multiple digital marketing, brand, and sales stakeholder
• Working with marketing IT teams, define and document processes for content asset lifecycle management
• Research and implement methodologies for measuring content effectiveness (for awareness and demand creation), and conduct regularly content performance reporting
• Track digital content pipeline across marketing functions; report regularly on content status and help ensure content delivery adheres to tight timelines
• Maintain a content publication calendar What you bring to the team
• 3+ year of hands-on digital marketing experience (including with digital content)
• 3+ years of program management experience
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Knowledge of digital marketing tools (e.g., CMS, marketing automation, web analytics)
• Bachelor's degree
• MBA strongly preferred (but may consider outstanding candidates without)
• Experience with digital B2B enterprise products and solutions (cloud, software, hardware) Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge