Meet our Team
Our Technical Experts are a global team of highly skilled technical sales / presales professionals. They are responsible for providing subject matter expertise in the solutioning of high value, enterprise storage solutions and associated technologies. Working closely with our account teams, our customers and our partners they develop solutions using a consultative approach, getting buy in through out the qualification and sales cycles. What you'll be doing
- Articulating our industry leading solutions, which with a focus on our Enterprise Storage (Block, File, Arrays, SAN/NAS)
- Working with our enterprise customers, translating business needs into technical requirements. Developing and presenting a technical vision, business case and physical solution specifically modelled for the client
- Acting as a liaison to the Global Solutions Leads and Product Management (PM) for core storage, translating customer/market requirements into new solutions and product road-mapping.
- Applying your deep product expertise to translate our technology into a business value proposition and business outcome, which is critical to the technical solution sales process.
What you bring to the team
- Deep knowledge of core storage (Block/File/SAN/NAS) platforms, architectures and use cases - ideally gained in a presales/solutioning role
- Ability to design and deliver a customized demo / PoC / Proof of Value (PoV) for a customer (within or outside of our CoE environment)
- Wider knowledge of products and solutions that are outside of your technical specialism (e.g. Data Management/Protection, Data Intelligence, Virtualization and Applications)
- Experience supporting broader technical and business architectures, as well as business case development and business value demonstration.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge