Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value. Responsibilities:
- Elicit, analyze and evaluate business processes and user needs.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders, Document requirements, define scope and objectives and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies to clients, technicians, and managerial staff
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings of Performing requirements analysis.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Supporting user acceptance testing.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects clients
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with focus on computer science, information technology, systems development or a related field
- At least 2 years of working experience in Technical Business Analyst.
- Proficiency in English (Both speaking & Reading).
- Experience in requirements elicitation & analysis, technical writing (especially in software requirements/specs), software testing .
- Well understands software development lifecycle, processes and various methodologies (Agile, Scrum, or Waterfall).
- Have great business communication skills (oral & written), presentation skills, negotiation skills, problem-solving skills, customer service or troubleshooting skills.
- Advanced skills in using tools for documenting & managing requirements, modeling business/technical flows & diagrams, creating mock-ups.
- Have a balanced & flexible mindset accompanied by analytical thinking, system thinking, strategic thinking, and critical thinking.
- Have negotiation skills, problem-solving skills, customer service or troubleshooting skills.
- Willing to research new domains and learn new things/techniques.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.