Job ID: R0010412
Date Posted: Dec 1, 2022
Segment: Others (Including Headquarters and R&D )
Business Unit: Hitachi Regional Headquarters
Company Name: Hitachi India Pvt, Ltd.
Profession (Job Category): Engineering & Science
Job Type (Experience Level): Management
Job Schedule: Full time
Data Scientist - Augmented Reality Developer
Duties and Responsibilities:
Research and develop next generation Augmented Reality (AR) projects, Solutions and Architectural design in support of Hitachi’s cross-industry business needs like Energy, Industry, Mobility, Smart Life, and Information Technology.
Design, Implement and Demonstrate proof-of-Concept and working proto-types by building enterprise-grade applications and ensuring quality and responsiveness of the applications. Good understanding of user interfaces based on mock-ups and storyboards.
Explore emerging tools, techniques, and technologies, and work with academia for cutting-edge solutions.
Collaborate with cross-functional teams and eco-system partners for mutual business benefit.
Add value to self through continuous learning and knowledge acquisition; give back learnings to colleagues and communities; mentor colleagues for growth and success.
Generate eminence via patents, publications, thought leadership, invited speakerships and conspicuous presence in forums of repute.
1. Academic Qualification: Min 12+ years of education
2. Solution Development: Deep Experience in development of 3D models using Unity or Unreal platform. Nice to have experience with Maya, Blender, 3DS Max, or similar 3d content creation. Ability to use industry standard source control and issue tracking systems (Git, Jira, Trello, etc.)
3. 3D Basics: Strong foundation in 3D graphics principles and rendering algorithms. Ability to understand and apply 2D and 3D mathematical concepts (linear algebra, matrix multiplication, quaternions, etc.)
4. Technology Hands-on: Proven track record in below areas
5. User experience: Demonstrated experience building user interfaces in 2D and 3D. Familiarity with material, texture, lighting, and animation within Unity. Scripting experience within the Unity game engine is highly desired.
6. Programming: 5+ years of experience working as a developer on C++, C#, Java script. Good knowledge of OOPs concepts. Working experience in REST and/or similar interfaces.
7. Collaboration: Excellent interpersonal and teaming skills.
Advanced Qualification: A 3- or 4-year course in graphic/game design, computer engineering/computer science.