Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- Monthly and / or quarterly financial reporting and forecasting financial results, trends and analysis including product line P&L
- Participate in forecast calls as may be required from time to time and provide data for submission to executive teams.
Reconciling, reporting, and forecasting of headcount
- Collaborates with Finance Shared Services to ensure close processes are completed and financial reporting is accurate and compliant
- Accountability for the accuracy of the P&L, providing detailed reporting and analysis, including insights into revenue, margin, opex and contribution profit
- Inclusion of KPI's to be reported against and measured on through the Financial Year.
- Assistance with data and performance reporting for QBR's as requested by business
- Interact with key leaders across finance, sales, and marketing in supporting the success of the Business Units.
- Key partner to cross functional teams on Go-To-Market, New Product Introduction, Investment Management Proposals.
- Participation on the AOP cycle and complex financial modeling.
- Provide new perspective to identify and propose opportunities for improvement across processes and business functions.
- Any additional data requests relevant for the role as required by the business and Finance Leadership
- 7+ years of experience into FPNA & P&L
- CA/MBA Finance Full time
- Should be flexible to work in UK/EMEA shift time zone
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.