Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes. The Role
In this role, you will play a key part within the EMEA FP&A Team. You will deliver high quality reporting and analysis to the EMEA sales team on financial performance, consolidating the financial results across the EMEA region and managing the analysis of key P&L drivers to support effective decision-making. You will partner with Finance and Sales leaders at all levels to help sustain business growth.Primary Responsibilities
- Use analysis, business understanding and persuasion to support top line revenue growth in area of responsibility.
- Business Partner with designated functional teams within GEO or Region/country in financial management - including planning, analysis, budgeting, forecasting and operations.
- Provide advisory support to designated Business Partner in forecasting and managing spend. Ensuring that executive actions are taken to manage the functional spend in accordance with AOP targets.
Forecasting & Reporting
- Lead the forecast timetable to get all key stakeholders aligned on expectations and timelines
- Prepare financial and management reports for Corporate HQ and Regional/Country management.
- Involved in monthly close cycle to monitor and report the financial results to ensure that accounting transaction are accurately recorded in accordance with US GAAP.
- Own monthly forecast and annual AOP process for region.
- Manage the management unit and cost centre structure in Oracle to ensure that systems support the data requirements behind reporting
- Analysis on Sales Rep/Business Performance
- Own project work including delivery of new planning system
- Build out reporting capabilities and advanced analytical capabilities
- Drive improved transparency and accountability over P&L dynamics, with a robust framework for ongoing analysis.
- Handling and supporting internal audits and external auditors where applicable.
- Support FP&A Director in other ad hoc requests.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA), BA/BSc 2:1 or above (or equivalent), and strong academic record
- Experience with analysis, forecasting, and management reporting with experience in streamlining processes
- Advanced excel modelling skills with experience of handling large and complex data sets
- Strong analytical skills for interpreting financial information and providing insight in fast paced environment
- Excellent communication and influencing skills (both written and verbal)
- Professional "can do" work ethic, with the ability to handle several conflicting tasks. A no excuses attitude with ability to create success
- Great presentation skills and experience of PowerPoint
- Hyperion and SFDC experience a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.