Meet our Team
Global Sales Enablement is a critical strategic function within the sales organization, reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, with the mission to optimize the performance and productivity of sales teams. Focused around the three areas of company and portfolio knowledge, selling skills and sales tools and processes, Global Sales Enablement delivers initiatives, programs and content assets using e-Learning modules/videos, in person coaching/training and reference materials.
An opportunity has arisen as we expand our content creation team, for a Sales Enablement Content Specialist. What you'll be doing
Developing e-Learning materials and visuals, which are compatible with different devices (including mobile) and LMS platforms, accordingly to the project requirement. What you bring to the team
- Strong software skills with a variety of media tools such as Articulate 360, Camtasia, Adobe Creative Cloud, Affinity Designer, etc.
- Experience adhering to company style guides
- Experience creating a wide range of educational graphics
- Ability to work with instructional designers, and subject matter experts to collaboratively produce content
- Ability to provide ideas to bring word-heavy explanations to life with visuals,
- Ability to work independently on a project: ability to multi-task, manage time and work to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a flexible, remote environment and cope with change of distant team location.
- Comfort working under tight timelines with quick turnarounds
- Fluency in English
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge