Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara business operations to support cross functional business units and teams across the enterprise. Working together we establish business relationships while working to understand business challenges both internally and externally to enable success with our customers. Teamwork and collaboration is key and our goal is to bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to help us be successful.What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- Working closely with the Business Leads to identify and understand business needs and opportunities for improvements.
- Working with delivery team to ensure new features are delivered timely with a quality.
- Documenting business needs, propose solutions, helping with testing, training, and creating system documentation.
- Providing continuous support to end users, be an "advocacy of change".
- Supporting different business areas including Sales, Marketing and Partners.
- Working with a dynamic and multi-culture environment.
- Deep understanding of Salesforce CRM (certification preferred or 3+ years admin experience) - Sales Cloud
- Experience with Agile methodology, includes Jira as toolset for Scrum development
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated, accountable and highly organized with abilities to communicate with different level stakeholders.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge